Top Credit Monitoring Services - Identity Theft, Credit Report & Score
It's a great idea to keep a constant watch on your credit report and score. Being proactive can help you quickly resolve identity theft, fraud and other issues should they arise. It will also help you prevent them from happening to you, which can save you a major headache and considerable time.
Luckily, there are several services that will monitor your Equifax, TransUnion and Experian credit profiles, and quickly notify you via an SMS text message, phone call or email alert whenever suspicious activity on your account takes place. You can also get a yearly free credit report from each of the 3 major credit bureaus through Annual Credit Report, but its important to know the reports issued through there do not include a credit score, or allow you to set up alerts without paying an additional subscription fee. Compare our favorite partner offers below an choose the best service for your needs.
Compare Credit Monitoring Services
- Monthly access to a new Equifax credit report & 9 FICO® Scores commonly used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending
- Get identity theft victim assistance from a certified resolution specialist
- Patented FICO® Score Simulator featuring FICO® Score 8
- Monitoring of your Equifax credit report and tracking of your FICO® Score 8 on a historical tracking graph for $19.95/mo
* We make every reasonable effort to provide you with the most accurate offer information available; however, it's still important to review the terms and conditions set-forth on each company's website. All information is presented here without warranty of any kind. Click on each of the links above to review additional details, sign up for a trial offer or take advantage of the credit services.